Добро пожаловать!

Авторизуйся, чтобы принять участие в обсуждениях, делиться и отправлять личные сообщения другим игрокам нашего коммьюнити.

АВТОРИЗАЦИЯ

How to speak English

Заблокирован
Hello everybody!
If you are over 20, then it's time for you to learn English. First you need to get rid of the Russian accent. Cut off the Russian language. Cut off? Excellent! Now I'll write you a couple of words that you must remember:
If you see Nigger, then tell him: Go Fuck.
If you see a bum, then tell him: Fuck you.
If you saw the police, then tell him: Fuck you.
Have you learned? Excellent!
Now forget all that I wrote before that. Forgot?
From a reliable source:
5 rules for the successful learning of English, which everyone should know
1. Do not immerse yourself in the grammar too deeply
This rule may seem strange to many ESL students, but it is one of the most important. If you are preparing for the exams, then learn the grammar. However, if you want to speak fluent English, then you should try to learn English without immersion in grammar.

Learning the grammar will only slow your progress and confuse. You will think about the rules in the process of communication, instead of speaking easily and naturally, as native speakers. Remember that only a small part of people for whom English is native know more than 20% of all grammar rules. Many ESL students know grammar better than native speakers. This fact is confirmed by my personal practice.

I often ask grammar questions for my friends, for whom English is native, but only a few of them know the right answer. But they are fluent in English, can read, speak, listen and communicate successfully.

Do you want to know the definition of causative verbs or do you still want to learn to speak English?

2. Study and memorize phrases and stable expressions
Many students learn vocabulary - lists of separate words, and then try to make the right proposal out of them. It amazes me how many words my students know, but can not at the same time build a proposal from them. The thing is that they did not study phrases and stable expressions. When children learn the language, they remember words and phrases. I advise you to do the same.

You can know 1,000 words, but not be able to say at least one correct sentence. However, knowing only one phrase, you can build hundreds of true sentences. You will be surprised at how many sentences can be created based on 100 phrases. And knowing only 1,000 phrases you can speak fluently and almost fluently in English.

The "Basics of Conversational English" section is an excellent example of how many sentences can be created from one phrase. Do not waste your time memorizing a bunch of different words. Use this time to study stable phrases - so, step by step, you can speak English more fluently.

Do not translate

When writing an English sentence, do not translate words from your native language. Perhaps, to create the correct phrase in English you will need a completely different order, so that because of the translation your speech will be slow and unnatural. Therefore, instead of individual words, learn phrases and whole sentences, with this approach you can speak without hesitation. This should happen automatically.

Another problem with the translation is that you will try to apply the rules of grammar that you know. Do not think about grammar or translate when writing English sentences. This is a wrong approach, avoid it.

3. It is not enough to just read and listen to English speech. Say what you hear!
Reading, listening and speaking are the most important aspects of any language. This is also true for English. However, speaking is the only condition for free communication in English. As usual, children first learn to speak fluently, and then - to read and write. So the natural order of the stages of learning the language will be: listening (listening), speaking (communication), reading, and then writing.

The first problem
Is it not strange that the schools of the whole world first teach reading in a foreign language, then writing, then listening, and only then speaking? This contradiction can be explained in different ways, but the main reason is that in the process of learning the second language, you have to first read the material, then to understand it and learn it. So although the natural order is listening, speaking, reading, writing; order for students ESL - reading, listening, speaking, and then - writing.

The second problem
Why can many people read and understand English by ear? The fact is that they develop these skills best. To learn to speak fluent English, you will have to practice your oral skills - and speak. Continue to listen, develop your listening skills, but do not limit yourself to this. Say out loud everything that you hear, and practice the correct pronunciation. Practice your oral communication skills until your mouth and brain allow you to speak English without any effort. The only way you can speak English fluently
Если вам лень учить: просто пользуйтесь переводчиком - translate.google.com.ua

Активный пользователь
Сука авто перевдочик (((((9((999

Ветеран
Участник ЗБТ
That was a kakaya-to huinya.

Ветеран
Участник ЗБТ
Интеллектуальная темаpomoikapomoikapomoikapomoika

Проверенный пользователь
Участник ЗБТ
1.Guide writed on english language, how we can learn english language when we don't know it?
2.If you over 20 what? Years old? Cows eated? Games win? DarkFoxy *****?
3.You used translaitor atleast once? (Im not)
4.We don't need know english to play Novux servers.
Someone really tryed to learn english using this guide?

Проверенный пользователь
Участник ЗБТ
Я только щас заметил что он забанен

Пользователь
Чёт слишком много английского, хотя бы тему назвали "Как говорить по Английский" (}{отя не мне решать)

Ветеран
Участник ЗБТ
У меня IELTS 6.0 мне эта тема нахрен не нужна

Пользователь
xyi

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху